Recharge in the peaceful French country side
This retreat is meant to open us to the wonders of the Dordogne, providing a beautiful vacation with the balance of learning, fun and discipline. Every morning, after a yoga session, a rich breakfast with local products is at your disposal. For the excursions we prepare a lunch package to have as a picnic on one of the beautiful sites. Excursions are organised every day. We will visit prehistoric sites, medieval castles, a buddhist monastery, enjoy a canoeing excursion, swim in the Dordogne river and dine at a gastronomic restaurant with the best local food.
For lunch and dinner we will prepare our meals “at home” and discover the fresh, organic, Perigord cuisine with delicious local wine. In front of the house, walking trails lead to the local vineyard for wine tasting.
15 - 22 June 2020
€ 695 per person
• 8 nights and 7 days with a full program of Yoga and Meditation at the farm house
in a remote, breathtaking surrounding • Yoga equipment
• All meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Accommodation in shared double room, bed sheets and towels
• Daily excursions • Free parking • Free Wi-fi • Transport to tourist sites
• Flight tickets: Book in time for cheap tickets with Transavia
- Rotterdam-Bergerac return approx. € 100
• Transfer from Bergerac Airport to the farm house and back (45 min): You can rent a car from Bergerac Airport (approx. € 20/25 a day). Or take/share a taxi to the farmhouse (approx. € 100) We will try to arrange car
sharing closer to the starting dates of the retreat
For more information mail to firstname.lastname@example.org